KENOSHA, RACINE & WALWORTH
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
THREE GENERATIONS SERVING YOU
Anderson & Anderson Law Office represents individuals in matters of family law. Our attorneys are specialists in the following areas of practice:
- DIVORCE: The ending of a marriage or marital union, the termination and or reorganization of the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage, thereby dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple under the rule of law.
- POST-JUDGEMENT MODIFICATIONS: If you feel that judgements made in a final divorce decree are no longer in the best interests of yourself or your child, our dedicated, advanced, and skilled attorneys can examine your case and help you fight for a change in your divorce judgement that better suits your circumstances.
- APPEALS: The firm has participated in and briefed more published opinions in the area of family law in Kenosha County than any other law firm since the Divorce Reform Act of 1977.
- SIMPLE WILLS: The attorneys at Anderson & Anderson can help you in drafting simple wills that can protect your property after you pass away and make sure it is passed down to the intended beneficiary.
- GUARDIANSHIPS: A guardian is a person who appointed by the court who manages the income and assets, and provides for the essential requirements for health and safety and the personal needs of a minor, an individual found incompetent, or a spendthrift.
- TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS AND ADOPTION: “Termination of parental rights" means that, pursuant to a court order, all rights, powers, privileges, immunities, duties and obligations existing between parent and child are permanently severed.
- RESTRAINING ORDERS: Protect yourself from domestic abuse, child abuse, and harassment by submitting a petition for a restraining order.
- PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS: Premarital agreements or "prenups" are not only for the rich and famous. The family law specialists at Anderson & Anderson Law Office, S.C. know whether you should enter into a premarital agreement.
- GRANDPARENT VISITATION RIGHTS
- PATERNITY: Paternity is the legal relationship between parent and child. A parent has the right to assert custody, visitation, and financial support of their biological child.
The information on this site is not legal advice. Please contact an attorney for advice regarding your situation. Do not send any confidential information to us until an attorney-client relationship has been established.