- Men's "A-Open" Division: this division is open to any team including teams from outside of Kenosha County.
- Men's "B-Closed" Division: this division will be restricted to teams playing in Kenosha County leagues.
- Women's Division: The women's division will be open to all teams from Kenosha County and elsewhere.
The tournament will begin on July 9, 2015, and continue through the weekend on Friday, July 10, Saturday, July 11, and the championship games are scheduled for Sunday, July 12, 2015. In the event of rain, the following weekend will be used.
Roster applications and payments may be submitted through the Rotary West website: kenosharotarywest.org . Entry fees are:
- Men's "A-Open" Division = $250.00
- Men's "B-Open" Division = $250.00
- Women's Division = $200.00
Anticipated prize money is as follows (depending on number of entries):
- Men's "A-Open" Division - winner only prize money of $1,000.00, minimum of teams entered at eight.
- Men's "B-Closed" Division - winner $600.00, minimum number of teams entered at sixteen.
- Men's "B-Closed" Division - second place $350.00
- Women's Division - winner $500.00 minimum entry at eight.
- Women's Division - second place $250.00
All tournament rules may be found at kenosharotarywest.org . Any questions regarding the tournament may be directed through the tournament commissioners: Thomas W. Anderson Jr. (262) 705-7209; James Fulmer (262) 945-2084; Brian Cater (262) 308-4040; and Christian Venegas (262) 920-4642.